StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We are the guest-centric property management system, built to empower any guest experience the world’s best owners and managers can design.
We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as the TWA Hotel, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Great Wolf Resorts, First Hotels and Okko Hotels.
The position of Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to improve the adoption and usage of the company’s products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer support / help desk, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with clients and manage relationships.
*This is a remote position based in the EU (strong preference for candidates located in Amsterdam)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
- Support the entire post-sale lifecycle with a portfolio of customers within your region.
- Be highly knowledgeable about the StayNTouch product suite and how solutions can contribute to customer’s success.
- For Strategic accounts, provide support to the Strategic Account Manager to identify region or property level successes and challenges.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure they are on track to derive maximum value from our partnership and reach their success metrics
- Work with our customers to develop goals and success metrics throughout their lifecycle
- Drive adoption and customer success by walking customers through their set-up process and adoption phases, including conducting demos and being an available resource for product expertise.
- Monitor customer usage and performance, and proactively engage customers to maximize the same.
- Liaise internally on a customer's behalf across departments including: sales, product development, customer support, implementations and marketing.
- Actively contribute to departmental and company goals including client retention.
- Cultivate new business opportunities by asking questions, mining opportunities presented and sharing findings with sales.
- Produce or contribute to client deliverables such as communications plans, SOP’s, strategic account plans.
- Coordinate Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) with individual properties for goal alignment and feedback.
- Support Global Account Managers with EBR data.
- Identify and suggest possible product enhancements based on usability and feedback received from customers.
- Document, route and track feature requests, and provide client with progress updates
- Inform customers about new products and product features.
INTERNAL ADMIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update the CRM systems with appropriate information including Account contacts, and conversations.
- Manage day-to-day processes of the customer lifecycle, keeping parties (internal and external) consistently up-to-date on developments.
- Assist with the iteration of the customer lifecycle as well as customer milestones and health assessments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree and above or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of customer facing and/or hospitality experience.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Strong project management skills and experience, ability to multitask.
- High motivation and with a powerful desire to succeed.
- A real passion for hospitality, travel and technology.
- Self-driven, able to work independently.
Ideal Candidate will also have
- Professional working proficiency in French and/or German
- Hospitality experience.
- Understanding of the hotel technology industry; POS, PMS and CRS application experience.
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.